Mobius Consulting, LLC.
Our name is indicative of our business philosophy and problem solving methodology. The Mobius strip illustrates our commitment to seeing all sides of a problem and developing solutions that are accountable to the entire system lifecycle. We strive to approach our work with a holistic view that evaluates challenges from all aspects and angles.
We deliver holistic solutions that account for engineering and management challenges throughout the system lifecycle. We employ passionate and talented people to produce quality products and solutions for our customers. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, and teaming partners.
Establish Mobius Consulting as a world class lifecycle engineering and management company, admired for excellent people, fair and honest partnership, innovative problem solving, and exceptional performance.
The Mobius strip represents the duality of our business and the complex role that the employees of Mobius consulting hold when supporting their customers. The twist in the Mobius strip reminds us to look at things from a different perspective. The cyclic nature of the strip reminds us to draw on our previous experience in order to meet new challenges, and the importance of including feedback in achieving a balanced solution
Products and Services
Mobius Consulting provides full lifecycle systems engineering services, encompassing all aspects of the Systems Engineering “V”, from concept definition to system disposal. We bring a team with extensive experience implementing best practices and proven processes that result in increased system effectiveness while still meeting critical program schedule milestones and cost targets.
Mobius Consulting provides superior quality program management services that extend to all phases of project planning, implementation, programming, Life-Cycle Management and close-out. Our program managers have successfully managed several multi-million dollar programs.
Mobius Consulting provides strategy and optimization consulting to maximize organizational growth and development. Our management consultants combine functional expertise with deep client understanding to deliver strategic planning, business process reengineering, and performance management solutions. We also formulate, design, and implement strategic initiatives and projects tailored for unique challenges facing our clients.
Mobius At A Glance
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business – EDWOSB certified
- Elite engineers & analysts with advanced degrees holding DoD security clearances up to TS/SCI
- Broad market expertise across the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, and the Intelligence Community
- Special expertise in Weapon and Missile Systems, Space and Intelligence, and International Collaboration
- Headquartered in the National Capital Region with demonstrated capability to manage efforts across multiple geographically distributed locations
- Corporate philosophy that values long lasting customer relationships and business partnerships